• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

blue rectangle attached to 360 icon on taskbar: is this good or bad?

Hello,

I've noticed that the "360" icon has a blue rectangular box attached to it on the task bar. There looks to be 3 horizontal lines on the box. What does this symbol mean and should I be concerned? Has anyone else noticed this on their 360 icon on the taskbar?

Thanks in advance,

need2know

Replies

Kudos0

Re: blue rectangle attached to 360 icon on taskbar: is this good or bad?

thank you replying...

the image I see is a vertical blue rectangle with 3 horizontal yellow (?) bars inside. This rectangle is adjacent to the bottom right corner of the Norton 360 icon on the taskbar. I will try to get a camera shot of this.

Kudos1

You don't need a camara. On your keyboard, locate the "prtscrn" key. Press that. Then open up MSPaint. Paste the content of the clipboard into paint upload the image

Feel free to attach an image of the error you get when you attempt to open Office files. You can do this by hitting Print Screen combination on your keyboard with the window showing the error message or whatever being the active window. Then bring up MS Paint and hit Ctrl + V to paste the image. Then save to your desktop as a JPG file. You can attach to your post by clicking on the  symbol at the top of your reply editor.

Feel free to crop out any part of the screen you don't want us to see.

Norton Internet Security 2011 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit (Check if you are eligable for a FREE Norton upgrade)Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration.”--Thomas Alva EdisonI'm not a Symantec employee and my posts do not represent the views of Symantec.
Kudos0

Hello,

I've noticed that the "360" icon has a blue rectangular box attached to it on the task bar. There looks to be 3 horizontal lines on the box. What does this symbol mean and should I be concerned? Has anyone else noticed this on their 360 icon on the taskbar?

Thanks in advance,

need2know

Kudos0

Can you provide us with a screenshot?

Is what you are seeing? .  or

Both of them shows the Norton software detecting that an app has gone into full screen mode. This suppresses all background activities (IE quick scan) except that which is necessary to protect you against viruses.

Norton Internet Security 2011 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit (Check if you are eligable for a FREE Norton upgrade)Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration.”--Thomas Alva EdisonI'm not a Symantec employee and my posts do not represent the views of Symantec.

Replies are locked for this thread.