Hi can any body help me to install Norton 360 on CD, onto a netbook which has no disk drive.
you can download the latest setup package for Norton 360 from here:
- www.norton.com/n360s_4 (Standard version)
- www.norton.com/n360p_4 (Premium Edition)
Heree are the steps you have to do:
1. Download the right version from above
2. Install and activate Norton 360 with your product serial
3. After activation run Live Update manually until you have no other updates available (you must reboot once!)
Let us know the results.
Hi thanks for that it worked a treat. All installed and working now.
We have implemented a new login process tied to your Norton Account. Please see this forum thread for information on logging into your existing account.
There are currently 33 users online.