• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Intrusion Portscan 209.183.35.23

For the past several days everytime I've tried to go online I get a Norton Message indicating a worm with the address: 209.183.35.23 and I'm kicked offline for 30 min. This can occur as often as 5 to 6 times a day. My ISP is AT&T. I use my blackberry as a mobile modem. What can I do to avoid this disruptive problem? Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Intrusion Portscan 209.183.35.23

Thanks for the welcome ... I've not had my device checked for malware but I will do that straightaway. I use Norton Antivirus 2005 with annual renewals and use XP2. All scans by Norton come up clean.
Kudos0

littleO wrote:
Thanks for the welcome ... I've not had my device checked for malware but I will do that straightaway. I use Norton Antivirus 2005 with annual renewals and use XP2. All scans by Norton come up clean.

You should seriously consider buying an update to NIS 2010.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Kudos0

mdturner wrote:

littleO wrote:

You should seriously consider buying an update to NIS 2010.

I completely agree with mdturner. NAV 2005 is ancient - it cannot adequately face today's threat landscape. 

Kudos0

Welcome to the Norton Community

Have you had your Blackberry checked for malware?

What Norton product/version do you have and what is your PC operating system/service pack.

Do scans of your PC come up clean?

Message Edited by mdturner on 09-25-2009 04:24 PM
We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

Replies are locked for this thread.