• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Norton 360 on disc

Hi, I am happy to comeback to Norton community. 

Hope it's the best place to ask my question.

I want to buy Norton 360 again, since it is the best protection for computers.

I would like to buy a disc of Norton 360 via Ebay. The seller says that it's a new product, and I have a question about that:

Does the subscription start only when I install the disc, or maybe from the time it was purchased? I just don't want to miss some days of subscription.

Thank you very much! Happy Chanuka!

Yairku

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 on disc

Hi, I am happy to comeback to Norton community. 

Hope it's the best place to ask my question.

I want to buy Norton 360 again, since it is the best protection for computers.

I would like to buy a disc of Norton 360 via Ebay. The seller says that it's a new product, and I have a question about that:

Does the subscription start only when I install the disc, or maybe from the time it was purchased? I just don't want to miss some days of subscription.

Thank you very much! Happy Chanuka!

Yairku

Kudos0

Hi floplot,

Thank you very much! I was almost sure I'm going to buy there, and now I understand the problem of buying Norton 360 from unknown places. You've just saved me now from big time and money wasting. May G-D bless you in best wishes.

Now I hope to find better place to buy, such as this website.

Thank you again and חנוכה שמח (Happy Chanuka),

Yairku

Kudos0

Hello Yairku

Thanks for coming back and marking the thread as solved. Now others with similar problems will find the solutions. I'm sure if you check the adverts and stores, you will be able to find it at a good price. Shalom.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.
Accepted Solution
Kudos2

Hello Yairku

Happy Chanukah to you also.!  I would strongly advise not to buy your N 360 from eBay. We have seen many users who have done that and ended up with keys that had aleady been used. They also had said that the product was new. There is another thing that could happen. The key is tied to the language that is used. It's possible when you go to upgrade to the next version and use that key in the update center, you will end up with the program in an unwanted language.

I am sure that you can find N360 at a good price elsewhere. You can also buy an older version and just use that key to activate the program. We can give you the link here also which will be more up to date than the CD will be.

The subscription starts when it is installed on the first computer and it should start at 366 days. Again, I would highly suggest that you look for the product at a reputable store or online site. eBay is fine for certain things, but not software that requires the use of a key. Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.

Replies are locked for this thread.