• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Reloading Norton 360

Hi All. Recently my pc gave me the blue screen of death. I lost everything and didn't have anything backed up. LOL  Is there anway I can reload Norton 360 ? I have about 3 months on my subscription and the product key. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Reloading Norton 360

You can also download the trialware version and activate it by using your product key. In most cases, your key should be stored here: www.mynortonaccount.com if you have registered an account.
Kudos0

Yes excellent suggestion. Jbyrd24 If you directly access your account at the  www.mynortonaccount.com, you can see in advance whether your subscription data is there and intact. I did not know that this could be directly accessed. Good info.
Kudos0

Just wanted to say thanks for the help.

Bryan

Kudos0

You are most welcome.
Kudos0

Hi All. Recently my pc gave me the blue screen of death. I lost everything and didn't have anything backed up. LOL  Is there anway I can reload Norton 360 ? I have about 3 months on my subscription and the product key. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan

Kudos0

I am not the expert in this but my understanding is that the answer is "yes". If in the event you have any difficulty, and presuming you were previously activated and registered, then Symantec customer services ought to be able to help.

The next steps depend on how you got your Nortons and whether you have a product key or literally if everything before was downloaded and recorded on your hard drive.

I believe you install Norton's and then log into your account. If you do not know your account then Symantec customer services should be able to assist. Once Norton's is installed you can also chat  with Customer Support team 

Otherwise go here Support Subscription Site for more information.

http://community.norton.com/norton/board/message?board.id=Norton_360&thread.id=550&view=by_date_ascending&page=2

Replies are locked for this thread.