• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

My Norton 2011 won't fix the issue

Ok so..I have Norton 2011 and I got it about 3 weeks Gatchis morning it said that there is an issue and it told me to press fix issue I pressed it and said something about a quick scan it did the quick scan and than it said all problems resolved I pressed finish and the other window that was opened said quick scan issue not solved than I only had the option of pressing cancel did that over and over again and it still doesn't solve the issue and is so annoying am not the kind man that doesn't know how to work on a computer I actually know loads but this is something that can't be done by maybe is something wrong or I did something wrong or Itched thing is that I need help I will give you some links with some print screens to show you what it does. 

1.       ( when I open the Norton and it tells me I have a issue to fix)

2.          (second one I click on the big sign that said FIX NOW)

3.               (third is when the quick scan finishes)

4.         (the last one is basically what it does when I press finish at the quick scan that said that everything is solved )

HERE IS THE LINK(U CAN SEE THEM BY CLICKING THE i WICH IS AT THE RIGHT CORNER :            http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

So that's basically what's happening please give me some help by telling me what I did wrong or econometricians you very much!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: My Norton 2011 won't fix the issue

Sorry marescatalin:

There was a glitch on imageshack.  All of your links came back as page not found.  Is this the Insight component that it is warning you is not working?  Are you able to run Liveupdate manually?

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Kudos0

Sorry i know they didnt work but now i have a new link try the new one it should work.

Kudos0

Upload it on our forum directly. On link required
Kudos0

i would but it is not the right format because they are just print screen and it is a png format and it said that i am only allowed like txt and something else

Kudos0

Kudos0

To insert an image, click on the button that looks like a tree. 

Kudos0

Now it doesnt work because it said that the size is too big it only allowes me pic of size 330 kb   and mine are like 800 kb   but just click on the link and you will see them

Kudos0

Unfortunately, the new link opens up to a login screen.  I don't know what you mean by the I at the top right.  If you use the forum editor to insert the images, you can choose small medium or full-size.  Try a size smaller.

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain

Replies are locked for this thread.