• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton for Netbook (without CD drive)

Hi all

can someone please help me with the following issue: -

I have bought the Norton V 4.0 CD for my gamer PC, however I would like to use it on my wife's netbook (no CD drive).

How do I download the software without having to buy it (as the CD I bought comes with a KEY CODE for use with upto 3PCs)

the quickest response would be much appreciated

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton for Netbook (without CD drive)

Hi all

I have bought the Norton V 4.0 CD for my gamer PC, however I would like to use it on my wife's netbook (no CD drive).

How do I download the software without having to buy it (as the CD I bought comes with a KEY CODE for use with upto 3PCs)

Kudos0

You can download the program directly from Symantec and then once installed enter the key code before the trial expires.

However, you did not identify the product correctly. Are you referring to Norton 360 v4? For example, if that were the case you could go to norton.com/n360.

[edit: Fixed posting error.]

Kudos1

dualea wrote:

Hi all

Hi dualea

You can download Norton 360 V4 from iether of these two links. Choose the version that matches what you bought in the box.

Norton 360 v4 Standard: www.norton.com/n360s_4

Norton 360 v4 Premier: www.norton.com/n360p_4

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Kudos0

woops, sorry by link is for version 2.

Replies are locked for this thread.