• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Activation keeps popping up even after I paid

I renewed on 2/7/11, but the activation window keeps popping up. It will not close, it just will minimize. Yes my cc went through.

I am not very tech savvy, but I am getting real tired of it. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks

Pete

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Activation keeps popping up even after I paid

Hi SeefoodMan,

The forum is for the the product of Norton Online Family and it seems to me that you're referring to another product.  Please let us know what product you are experiencing the issue and I'll be glad to move your post to the appropriate forum for better exposure.

Thanks,

Katie

Kudos0

Hi Kate; I bought / renewed the Norton 2011 on line on 2/7/2011. Some how I got a trial offer when I was trying to pay for the $39 renewal. Well the message keeps popping up 8, then 7 now 6 days to renew. I down loaded the new Norton, but I am worried that it won't work after the "trial". I've had good luck with Norton in the past, but the popping up is getting real bothersome. Thank you for your time. If this needs to be moved to another thread, please do so. Just let me know where it went please.

Sincerely Yours

Pete

[edit: Please do not post identifying information per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

Kudos0

Hi SeefoodMan,

If you have already entered your Product Key to activate the program, click Support > Subscription Status in the upper right corner of your Norton product.  The Subscription Status Check will correct any errors in your local program concerning the actual time remaining on your subscription.  If this does not solve the problem, click the "Renew" link at the bottom of the main Norton window, enter your valid Product Key in the space provided and click the small arrow to submit the information.

Replies are locked for this thread.