• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Uitilities 15, Bleach Free Space health report remains "unknown" w/ red bar status.

Hello,

The subject basically says it all. Though system health is high and all other categories have the green bar indicator, Bleach Free Space health status never changes from "unknown"  or red bar status.

I also seem to recall that before I uninstalled version 14.5, it had the same issue besides the fact that I couldn't get the system health above low with that version towards the end?!

Windows 7 64bit

Thanks,

Glenn

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Uitilities 15, Bleach Free Space health report remains "unknown" w/ red bar status.

Hello,

The subject basically says it all. Though system health is high and all other categories have the green bar indicator, Bleach Free Space health status never changes from "unknown"  or red bar status.

I also seem to recall that before I uninstalled version 14.5, it had the same issue besides the fact that I couldn't get the system health above low with that version towards the end?!

Windows 7 64bit

Thanks,

Glenn

Kudos0

Re: Norton Uitilities 15, Bleach Free Space health report remains "unknown" w/ red bar status.

Hi,

open the Clean your Disks part of the product, and go to the last tab (Bleach).

Here check the little checkbox under the black tab header part, this way bleaching will be included when you click on the Clean button.

Let us know if this helped your problem.

Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro x64 Hungarian, Norton 360 v21.5.0.19
Kudos0

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The box or item is checked as one must have at least 1 item checked for the cleaning to be initiated. I believe all eligible drives are "checked" by default, at least my drive C:\ is everytime I've gone to Free Space.  I have also included or "checked" the master  file table records and it makes no difference.

Glenn

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Is this checkbox is "turned on" as well?

Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro x64 Hungarian, Norton 360 v21.5.0.19
Kudos0

Hello and thanks a ton!

The answer to your question is no. Completely overlooked that little box.

Glenn

Replies are locked for this thread.