• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Norton Online storage

I have 12GB storage and apparently 3GB available. I have tried to delete the existing backup set  by creating a new backup set and then deleting the old one.  The new set still only shows 3GB available. How do I get to where the full 12GB are available?

Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Online storage

Norton 360

Kudos0

...I want to be able to delete some old backup sets, as well, but it won't allow me to.  I had no problems doing so using N360 v4, but since I renewed and upgraded to v5, it doesn't appear to have that option available.  Recommendations?...

Kudos0

Did you try the instructions from the following Symantec KB article?

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/kb/web_view.jsp?wv_type=public_web&docurl=20100120144258EN

Although this document is for Norton 360 V4, the steps are similar with Norton 360 V5. If you want to purge the complete backup sets from Online Storage, then please send an email with your Norton Account details to forum Administrator,  Venkat_J. You can find his email address in the profile page and he can help you further with this.

Yogesh

Kudos0

I have 12GB storage and apparently 3GB available. I have tried to delete the existing backup set  by creating a new backup set and then deleting the old one.  The new set still only shows 3GB available. How do I get to where the full 12GB are available?

Thanks

Kudos0

Are you using NOBU or N360 ?

There is a Hell. Believe me I've seen it.There is a Heaven. Lets keep it a Secret.

Replies are locked for this thread.