• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

activation issue-NortonUtil v15

I purchased NUv15 with 3 PC key. The 3 PC's activate correctly initially BUT at various times weekly each become de-activated.

When I try to reactivate each of them again they USUALLY re-activate w/o a problem, but sometimes they tell me my key is invalid and to contact support. Support has been unsuccessful in any resolution via voice call or email. They use LOGMEIN remote access and they activate it but it NEVER stays activated, I am very frustrated- is there any solution for me short of asking for a refund?

[using Win7 HomePrem, NIS 2011, 4G ram, 500G HD, HP Pav dm4-1173cl- w/core-i5]

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

Thomas Atkins

Replies

Kudos0

Re: activation issue-NortonUtil v15

I purchased NUv15 with 3 PC key. The 3 PC's activate correctly initially BUT at various times weekly each become de-activated.

When I try to reactivate each of them again they USUALLY re-activate w/o a problem, but sometimes they tell me my key is invalid and to contact support. Support has been unsuccessful in any resolution via voice call or email. They use LOGMEIN remote access and they activate it but it NEVER stays activated, I am very frustrated- is there any solution for me short of asking for a refund?

[using Win7 HomePrem, NIS 2011, 4G ram, 500G HD, HP Pav dm4-1173cl- w/core-i5]

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

Thomas Atkins
Kudos0

Where'd you purchase NU 15 from? 

Kudos0

Could you send me a private message with your activation code and your email address used?  I'll need some logs from your system as well, but we can discuss that through private message.

Kudos0

Purchased and d/l from your website, I think it retailed for $49, I paid w/Visa card,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lately I have had no problems with any of my 3 PC's.......

Hopefully the problem has cured itself......

I will keep you up to date.

Thanks

Thomas Atkins
Accepted Solution
Kudos1

OK.  If it does happen again, please send me a private message with your activation code, information from the form that you filled out, email address, etc.  I'll need that information in order ot investigate what's happening. 

Replies are locked for this thread.