• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Changing Password - Identity Safe

I want to change a password for Identity Safe, but I simply cannot find the options (i.e. Change a Password for Identity Safe / Protection) to do this anywhere in the settings. I also looked under the "Manage Identity Protection", but could not find the option that performs that task. I had no problem changing a password under V4, but after upgrading my Norton 360 to V5, I am experiencing difficulty. Please provide me with the guidance as to how I can change a password for Identity Safe under V5.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Changing Password - Identity Safe

I want to change a password for Identity Safe, but I simply cannot find the options (i.e. Change a Password for Identity Safe / Protection) to do this anywhere in the settings. I also looked under the "Manage Identity Protection", but could not find the option that performs that task. I had no problem changing a password under V4, but after upgrading my Norton 360 to V5, I am experiencing difficulty. Please provide me with the guidance as to how I can change a password for Identity Safe under V5.

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi,

please open the Settings -> Identity Protection, and click on Identity Safe Options. There you will have on option to change the password.

Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro x64 Hungarian, Norton 360 v21.5.0.19
Kudos0

It worked.  Thank you!!!

Replies are locked for this thread.