• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Netflix - Too many devices Error Message

I spoke to netflix tech support about a problem regarding my laptop streaming netflix.

The problem is that every so often, on my laptop (the only computer that ever streams netflix), all six of my devices will get full and I need to delete them before Netflix will stream a movie.

According to netflix, there is a setting in my NIS2010 that I can set which will stop my browser from registering my computer with a NEW ID.  Can you please help me?

Thanks,

John

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Netflix - Too many devices Error Message

I spoke to netflix tech support about a problem regarding my laptop streaming netflix.

The problem is that every so often, on my laptop (the only computer that ever streams netflix), all six of my devices will get full and I need to delete them before Netflix will stream a movie.

According to netflix, there is a setting in my NIS2010 that I can set which will stop my browser from registering my computer with a NEW ID.  Can you please help me?

Thanks,

John

Kudos0

Alas I cant help since I have no idea what ID they are referring to. WHy not go back to tech and ask for precise details?

Kudos0

Will do, thanks!

John

Replies are locked for this thread.