• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Can I use the same code on my computer twice?

My subscription for norton 360 ran out today.
It was for 3 PCs, but I've only ever used 1 computer.
Can I use the code again for the same computer, or is that not allowed?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Can I use the same code on my computer twice?

My subscription for norton 360 ran out today.
It was for 3 PCs, but I've only ever used 1 computer.
Can I use the code again for the same computer, or is that not allowed?

Kudos0

Hi brittanyashwort,

The subscription time for all activations starts when you use the first activation and expires 366 days later.  You will therefore need to renew or purchase a new subscription.

Kudos0

Move quickly because when the subscription runs out you are completely unprotected -- it does not continue to work but frozen in updates ......

Your quickest way will be to renew on line on the Norton website although that may be a little more expensive than buying a retail version with rebates but safety has a value.

When you renew on line you may want to look carefully for a box that is prechecked to renew your subscription automatically since people have complained about it if they happen to have renewed in another way the next time .... If you can find it uncheck it and then remember to renew again when Norton nags you next year.

Note that if you renew on line it adds to time to any unexpired time but if you go out and buy a new copy that wipes out any unexpired time -- doesn't matter to you now but could in future.

You know where to find us if you need anything.

Hugh

Replies are locked for this thread.