• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos1

Ive been charged twice ... How do I speak to someone from Norton?

Hi,

My credit card has been charged twice this month by Norton, I understand that my subscription was due to be renewed, which would explain one payment (£56.51)... however I am not sure what the other payment is for, or why I've been charged again (£44.99).

How do I speak to somebody to sort this out, if i've been charged wrongly there doesn't seem to be any way of sorting out a refund?

Can you please help 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Ive been charged twice ... How do I speak to someone from Norton?

Is anyone from Admin able to answer my query?

Jim

Kudos1

Hi Welcome to Norton Community

sorry you had such an experience

Please talk to customer care regarding your problem they will surely sort it out

https://www-secure.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/chat/norton-chat.jsp?chatexp=cs&dept=cs&pvid=&pid=cs&layout=

Please use above link !

Midou
Kudos0

As BanMiDou said, it is always better to contact the Support guys for these kind of problems.

CyberLife :)
Kudos1

Be sure to ask for a refund for the more expensive one. 

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Kudos0

Hello

If you need help find the correct link for customer support for your location, if you tell us your location, I can give you the proper link for your location. Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.
Kudos0

JK,

Use the ONLINE CHAT function for the UK website if as I guess from £ you are .....

It's a deep dig on the UK site but someone here can giveyou the link I hope -- I jusst went to it but the link didn't work correctly .... 

Hugh

Replies are locked for this thread.