• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Install my 360 on another computer

I have Norton 360 stalled in my PC. How can I install the 360 on another new PC ? I think that I have license for up to 3 PC's ... Thanks Ronen

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Install my 360 on another computer

I have Norton 360 stalled in my PC. How can I install the 360 on another new PC ? I think that I have license for up to 3 PC's ... Thanks Ronen
Kudos0

Hi Ronen,

Please follow the instructions in this document to install Norton 360 on an additional computer:

http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_view.jsp?wv_type=public_web&docurl=20090501124807EN&selected_nav=1&entsrc=&pvid=

Kudos1

I bought the download version, and had to download N360 onto all 4 systems.  (I bought a 5-license one.)  Then I installed it onto each one, grabbed (copy/paste) the CD key/registration off my account on the web, and everything worked as expected.

Kudos0

Visitor informs this:

I bought the download version, and had to download N360 onto all 4 systems.  (I bought a 5-license one.)  Then I installed it onto each one, grabbed (copy/paste) the CD key/registration off my account on the web, and everything worked as expected.

Just one small suggestion:  Download could be performed one time on one machine, copied to a flash drive, and this copied file could be brought to the other three machines to perform the installation.  This would save on time waiting for downloads.

Replies are locked for this thread.