The Norton 360 login autofill doesn't complete though Identity Safe appears to be set up right
Can you give me more information about the problem that you face.
1) Please check whether Norton ToolBar is enabled in your browser? (For IE check under "Tools"->"Manage Add-Ons", For FF check under "Add-Ons"->"Extensions").
2) Please tell me the browser version that you use and the version of Norton 360 you had installed(Norton 360 version can be checked under "Support"->"About" from Norton 360 UI.
3) Please run RunLiveupdate and get all the latest updates.
4) Which OS you installed the Norton Product? (Is it 32-bit or a 64-bit OS). If you use 64-Bit OS then please open the Internet Explorer from ("C:\Program Files (X86)\Internet Explorer"). Norton ToolBar is not supported in 64-Bit IE.
5) Check whether "Identity Safe" is ON under "Settings"->"Quick Controls"?
6) Check whether "Securely Collect and store my Logins and offer to fill in those Logins when I revisit those page" check box ic checked under "Settings"->"Identity Protection"->"Identity Safe Options".
There are currently 6 users online.