• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Identity Safe Just Stopped Working

Can anyone help....my Identiy safe just stopped working after never having a problem whatsoever.

I made sure I was logged into it.  None of the websites I visited that required passwords, etc were being auto filled with logins and passwords.

I made sure it was on, logged out, logged back in, made sure I had the recent norton updates, rebooted, cleared my cache and cookies, but it still is not "remembering" any of my login info.    This is occurring on my microsoft internet browser, but when I pull up my firefox....identity safe is working fine.

Any suggestions to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Identity Safe Just Stopped Working

Can anyone help....my Identiy safe just stopped working after never having a problem whatsoever.

I made sure I was logged into it.  None of the websites I visited that required passwords, etc were being auto filled with logins and passwords.

I made sure it was on, logged out, logged back in, made sure I had the recent norton updates, rebooted, cleared my cache and cookies, but it still is not "remembering" any of my login info.    This is occurring on my microsoft internet browser, but when I pull up my firefox....identity safe is working fine.

Any suggestions to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

If you are using IE 9, then you may need to make sure that you have enabled the Norton Add-ons.  Try the steps mentioned here in this post:

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/Identity-Safe-Function-Not-Working/m-p/490914#M164171

CyberLife :)
Kudos0

That did the trick..thanks.

Replies are locked for this thread.