• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

false expiration date

Bought a laptop with a trial version of norton on it already.   I loaded my Norton Internet Security on it  in Feb 2011.  My norton expired and stopped before my year was up.  I contacted best buy and they suggested i Delete it through control panel.  When I tried to reload Norton said i had already used my 3 license loading and would not be allowed to continue.  How can i reload?

chrissif

Replies

Kudos0

Re: false expiration date

Bought a laptop with a trial version of norton on it already.   I loaded my Norton Internet Security on it  in Feb 2011.  My norton expired and stopped before my year was up.  I contacted best buy and they suggested i Delete it through control panel.  When I tried to reload Norton said i had already used my 3 license loading and would not be allowed to continue.  How can i reload?

chrissif

Kudos0

Re: false expiration date

Hi chrissif,

If you purchased your subscription through the Best Buy Subscription Service you should contact Best Buy Support at 1-888-BESTBUY.  Otherwise contact Norton Customer Support here:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/norton-support/1.6/jsp/contact/contact.jsp?lg=english&ct=united%20states&product=home&version=1&entsrc=redirect_pubweb&pvid=f-home&layout=Retail&partner=&ispid=&sitename=&actstat=activated&substatus=current&ncoap=1

Replies are locked for this thread.