• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Billing Problem

Hello - I received an email with notification that our service will renew, however it is about to be billed via credit card that is no longer valid.

I need to change this card but when I login, my serial number is not being accepted as the correct serial number for the product renewal. Therefore, I cannot change billing information

Please advise

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Billing Problem

Hello - I received an email with notification that our service will renew, however it is about to be billed via credit card that is no longer valid.

I need to change this card but when I login, my serial number is not being accepted as the correct serial number for the product renewal. Therefore, I cannot change billing information

Please advise

Kudos0

Hi, komarketing,

Welcome to our community!

It sounds like the quickest resolution may be to contact Norton's Live Chat customer support; they will have full access to your account information and can usually straighten issues like this out for you in a matter of minutes!

Good luck, and let us know how this works out for you!

Kudos0

Thank you!

Kudos0

No problem; that's what we're here for!

Kudos0

komarketing wrote:

Thank you!

Hi,

Once you get everything in order please stop by and click on the solved button so others will know that this thread is complete

Thanks

Dick Win7x64 SP1 current NSBU

Replies are locked for this thread.