• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 on multiple computers

I searched the board for an answer to this and didn't find it, so I'll throw it out there fresh.

With the 3 license Norton 360 package, if you add a computer on different dates does the renewall subscription date change according to when you added the add'l computer?  In other words if I buy and install the software on computer #1 on January 1st, and then install it on computer #2 on June 1st does the subscription run out for computer #2 on the same date as on computer #1?

Hope this makes sense and thanks for any help.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 on multiple computers

I searched the board for an answer to this and didn't find it, so I'll throw it out there fresh.

With the 3 license Norton 360 package, if you add a computer on different dates does the renewall subscription date change according to when you added the add'l computer?  In other words if I buy and install the software on computer #1 on January 1st, and then install it on computer #2 on June 1st does the subscription run out for computer #2 on the same date as on computer #1?

Hope this makes sense and thanks for any help.

Accepted Solution
Kudos2

Hi Darch7,

The 3 user licenses expiration date is based on the date that the first install was activated.  All three are actually on the same license, so there is no way to differentiate when each one was activated.

In the case you mentioned the one installed on June 1 would expire on January 1 also.

Kudos0

Thank you Yank.

Replies are locked for this thread.