• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

How to get rid of a Trojan.ADH.2.

Hi All,

Basically, this keeps loading my firefox up when I log onto my computer and I dont know how to get rid of it.

Everytime it loads my firefox, it keeps going to a specific site then norton blocks the trojan virus itself.

Any suggestions?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: How to get rid of a Trojan.ADH.2.

Hi

Follow the Instruction in here

Run the Norton Power Eraser --> Post the Files it is finding in your next Post and do not Fix anything.

Kudos0

Hello again,

It is not finding any files in the power flush which makes me think it is a hidden file.

Kudos0

Hi

Everytime you turn your computer ON is your firefox opening up?

Then check in Msconfig: Win key + r -> msconfig->startup-> check for any suspicious entries or you can post a screen shot in your post.

Kudos0

Hi,

Firefox keeps opening up everytime I log onto Windows and this is the site it constantly links itself to everytime:

Kudos0

To add, it is not letting me add the list of items on startup onto here as a screenshot

Kudos0

Update:

I have just looked through the start-up items and noticed an item called Svc32 from an unknown publisher. I have just disabled this and re-booted my computer and firefox did not load up and link to that site.

Kudos0

Hi

Please the Follow the Instructions in here. Before making changes in registry backup your Registry: Type regedit in run->File->Export to a safe location.

That file has been marked as a threat.

Replies are locked for this thread.