• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Mobile for iPhone?

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be leaving Droid and going for the next iPhone, whenever Apple decides to release it. I just wanted to ask if Norton Mobile Security will be released for the iPhone any time soon? I don't like that Apple has no antivirus on their market.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Mobile for iPhone?

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be leaving Droid and going for the next iPhone, whenever Apple decides to release it. I just wanted to ask if Norton Mobile Security will be released for the iPhone any time soon? I don't like that Apple has no antivirus on their market.

Kudos0

The team has been working on what can be provided for iPhones.  I can't give you a when we will have something, nor what features it will have.  Is there a particular concern about viruses?  If you don't jailbreak your phone you should be relatively safe for the time being.  

Kudos0

I don't have an iPhone yet , I'm waiting for the next release . I read the other thread where it was mentioned that jailbreaking the phone could expose it to malware. I want to purchase the full version of Norton mobile but its not going to be worth it since I'm changing phones in the summer. But its good to hear something is in the works for the iPhone, I'll be purchasing that whenever its available. Thanks.
Kudos0

Hi, i have an iPhone i am also waiting for the norton security. If you see any release please post it here.

Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cheapest Hosting

Kudos0

Like erik said apple screens there apps and iphone is pretty safe if you dont jail break it im sure norton will make one