• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Paid for Norton 360 but did not download

Hi there,

I am very unhappy with Norton. I have been a customer for many years. On Jan 17th paid for Norton 360 v5.0 but it did NOT download. No matter what I tried it did not download. I have the receipt and all the deatails printed out. One reason I am angry is that there seems no way to talk to ANYONE at Norton. I work all day. Maybe I should not work all day!

So what did I di to get anti virus cover? Well, while searching for an answer to my problem I somehow noticed I could download a trial version so I did that. But now it has run out!!!!

I also paid for Norton Virus Removal Assurance. In total I paid $AU99.98.

What can be done to sort out this mess please?

Phil.

[edit: Please do not post identifying information per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Paid for Norton 360 but did not download

Hi there,

I am very unhappy with Norton. I have been a customer for many years. On Jan 17th paid for Norton 360 v5.0 but it did NOT download. No matter what I tried it did not download. I have the receipt and all the deatails printed out. One reason I am angry is that there seems no way to talk to ANYONE at Norton. I work all day. Maybe I should not work all day!

So what did I di to get anti virus cover? Well, while searching for an answer to my problem I somehow noticed I could download a trial version so I did that. But now it has run out!!!!

I also paid for Norton Virus Removal Assurance. In total I paid $AU99.98.

What can be done to sort out this mess please?

Phil.

[edit: Please do not post identifying information per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

Kudos0

Hi Phil,

I am sorry to hear of your troubles.  You may be best contacting Customer Support.  They should be able to sort this for you in no time.  Live Chat is usually the quickest.  -  http://www.norton.com/chat.  I hope this helps.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,  Dave.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 *** Norton 360 v21.6.0.32
Kudos0

To download Norton 360 v6 please go to www.norton.com/n36006. Thank you!

Kudos0

BorisVasilev22 wrote:

To download Norton 360 v6 please go to www.norton.com/n36006. Thank you!

Hi BorisVasilev22,

Your link is broken.  It gives a "page not found" error.

Perhaps you meant these links

http://www.norton.com/n360s_6 for the standard edition

-  http://www.norton.com/n360p_6 for the premium edition

Dave.

Kudos0

Hi guys and thanks so much for your help.

Last night I managed to log on to my Account and SOMEHOW was able to download Norton 360 from there. It all seemed like pure chance to me but maybe wasn't. When it is something you only have to do once a year and it goes badly wrong and will not download after you have paid it becomes a big problem.

All I have to do now is work out how to get it downloaded to the other two computers in this house!!

Thanks again!

Phil.

Kudos0

No problem.

You are probably best doing the same thing again.  Log into your Norton Account on each comp' and download from there.  It will already be activated so you won't need your key.  Just remember to run live update on all computers until they have the latest updates.

Dave.

Kudos0

Cheers Dave - will try to do that with the new laptop but the old P4 has just had its HD replaced and so far no connection with the net has been achieved. Need some tech help with that.

Thanks again.

Phil.

Kudos0

Phil777 said

"but the old P4 has just had its HD replaced and so far no connection with the net has been achieved. Need some tech help with that."

OK, new hard drive, what's been done to it so far? If you're loading a windows OS it should have the required drivers to make the connection. If your network card isn't currently supported you may have to use a different computer to go to their site and get the correct drivers and load them onto the new hard drive.

Keep us in the loop, we'll keep the light on

Dick Win7x64 SP1 current NSBU

Replies are locked for this thread.