• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

free tol phone number for symantec/norton support?

Hi everuone!

What's the toll  free  telephone number for symantec support for USA?

Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: free tol phone number for symantec/norton support?

Hi everuone!

Thanks

Kudos0

Bobcat1 wrote:

Hi everuone!

Thanks

Is it something we can help you with here? If it's technical there are a lot of experienced people here.

Hugh
Kudos0

Hi Hugh,

I need a toll fre number for Norton for the North America.

I cannot chat online while my Norton subsctiption expired. I need a toll frtee numbern the case that I might have yevhnical difficvulties while installing Norton.  I cannot go online without a protection which is expired.

Thanks

Kudos0

Bobcat1 wrote:

Hi Hugh,

I need a toll fre number for Norton for the North America.

I cannot chat online while my Norton subsctiption expired. I need a toll frtee numbern the case that I might have yevhnical difficvulties while installing Norton.  I cannot go online without a protection which is expired.

Thanks

I don't have a phone number but you should be able to get it by using this link and scrolling down if necessary to where you can see Phone Us -- it asks some questions to localize you and then I imagine gives a phone number for you to use.

You are here online now and really should not be at risk if you go to the chat line -- the OnLine Support are the only ones who can fix subscription problems ....

If you feel safe here we have plenty of experience with Installation Problems and/or can give you a link to a single installation file that you can download on another computer, transfer to the problem computer and install. This will give you a period of trial installation of 7 or 15 days I believe.

To contact customer support Click on this link and work on from there. You may have to scroll down a little to see the CHAT button.

Please let us know how you get on ....

Hugh
Kudos0

Hi, Bobcat1,

Welcome back! There isn't a single number for phone support, because the rignt folks to help you will vary by your location in the country and by the type of problem you're having.

You can provide the information that will let them know who to connect you with here:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/norton-support/jsp/contact/contact.jsp?&lg=english&ct=united%20states&version=current&pvid=f-home&product=home

You will generally get the best and fastest results by selecting the "Live Chat" option, not telephone, but you're obviously free to use whichever route you feel best suits your circumstances.

Please let us know how this works out for you, or if we can be of any help ourselves!

Replies are locked for this thread.