• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Identity Safe help?

Identity Safe is not filling all logins and not asking to save new logins.  It used to fill all before 6.1.1.8, can I go back to the older version or would that be bad?  Asking to save new logins hardly ever worked correctly for me.  I'm using Windows 7, FireFox 11.0. 

Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Identity Safe help?

Hi,

Can you please check whether Norton ToolBar is enabled in your browser? (Please open Firefox -> "Tools" -> "AddOns"

and check whether Norton ToolBar is enabled under it. If it is shown disabled then please enable it and restart the firefox browser.

Are you seeing this issue only on few sites or on all the sites autofill is not happening for you?

If possible please mention the URLs of the Login pages on which you are facing issues?

Kudos0

Hi Rave,

Welcome to Norton Community,

Is this issue happening in all websites or few of sites?

Check toolbar is enabled in FF11 or not? , If toolbar not enabled, In FF go to tools->addons->extension->enable Norton toolbar and restart FF. Check the behavior now.

If toolbar is enabled and facing issues with few URL, provide the list of URL in which you are facing autofill or auto acquisition issues

Thanks,

Senthil

Kudos0

Its enabled and working with most sites.  Here is one URL: https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=amazon&langId=en&accountType=plcc

Why doesn't it ask to save new logins?  Sometimes it does.

Thanks

Kudos0

Rave wrote:

Its enabled and working with most sites.  Here is one URL: https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=amazon&langId=en&accountType=plcc

Thanks

The page you link to has a two page log in. Identity Safe stores a username and password for a single page.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

It used to work in the version before 6.1.1.8.

Kudos1

Hi Peterweb/Rave,

We do support split page login in Identity safe (username in one page and password in another page).

Thanks for providing the URL Rave and we will look into it.

Thanks,

Senthil

Kudos0

Thanks for the correction Senthil.

I did not mean to mislead anyone. I guess I have never used Identity Safe on a split page login.

Kudos0

Rave wrote:

Thanks

Hi Rave,

Could you provide the second page URL and screenshot of that page without your personal information to check the issue from our end,since we don't have valid credential we are not able to reach second page.

Can you send a private message after saving a second webpage as a file.

Follow this step to save a webpage as a file

1.In IE/FF go to “File->Save As..”, select “Webpage, Complete” as the “Save As Type” in the “Save Webpage” dialog box”.

2.Have them zip up the folder and html file created

3.Send that in Private message.

Thanks,

Senthil

Kudos0

Hi Peterweb,

No problem. Just shared the information

Thanks,

Senthil

Kudos0

senthilkumar wrote:

Hi Peterweb,

No problem. Just shared the information

Thanks,

Senthil

It is always a good day when I learn something new.

Replies are locked for this thread.