• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Norton 360 problems

Can anyone help me? Ever since I buy and downloaded norton 360 today, the notepad icon looks different and my computer is running slower. Also I like to enable norton backup without norton backup drive.

I use windows home premium 4 gb ddr3 memory.

Can anyone help?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 problems

I got regcure and spydig but i uninstall them because of the clupdate problem. But it's gone now. I uninstall it using the control panel. I didn't got a message saying high cpu usage. I didn't upgrade anything. All I did is buy norton 360 then download it.

Kudos0

Open Norton360 goto PC Tuneup-->Startup Manager-->Remove the check mark next to programs that you don't want to start automatically (If you're unsure of the names = please let us know). Do a Disk Cleanup and Disk Optimization under PC Tuneup and then restart and check.

Kudos0

Can anyone help me? Ever since I buy and downloaded norton 360 today, the notepad icon looks different and my computer is running slower. Also I like to enable norton backup without norton backup drive.

I use windows home premium 4 gb ddr3 memory.

Can anyone help?

Kudos0

Hi Minhil

Welcome. Sorry for the trouble you're facing. Can you please let us know what Antivirus Program you had used before installing N360 and how did you uninstalled it?

And you can disable the Backup drive in Settings-->Backup Settings-->Turn off Norton Backup Backup drive.

Are you getting any message from Norton360 stating High CPU Usage by xxxxxx(Program Name)?

Did you upgraded any hardwares recently? Did you upgraded your RAM or it came with the computer?

Replies are locked for this thread.