• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NAV 360 vs Endpoint Protection. which security suite is better for me?

Hello, I am graduate  I.T student getting ready to re-do my laptop.  It would be nice to capare the 2 security suites (NAV360v6 vs. Endpoint) both security suites have their pro's and con's and I looking for a happy medium between the 2.  I have both now installed on different HDD's within my laptop dual_boot config. .Yes, I know NAV 360 is designed primarily for homeuser's and Endpoint Protection is Enterprise, but my laptop is used for both, so in essense a 'Hybrid".

Security suites "homeostasis" is hard to come by, I was wondering if I could get some input....from support...not the sales department, thanks. . .

not at all creative...

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NAV 360 vs Endpoint Protection. which security suite is better for me?

Hello, I am graduate  I.T student getting ready to re-do my laptop.  It would be nice to capare the 2 security suites (NAV360v6 vs. Endpoint) both security suites have their pro's and con's and I looking for a happy medium between the 2.  I have both now installed on different HDD's within my laptop dual_boot config. .Yes, I know NAV 360 is designed primarily for homeuser's and Endpoint Protection is Enterprise, but my laptop is used for both, so in essense a 'Hybrid".

Security suites "homeostasis" is hard to come by, I was wondering if I could get some input....from support...not the sales department, thanks. . .

not at all creative...
Kudos1

Re: NAV 360 vs Endpoint Protection. which security suite is better for me?

NAV 360 does not exist

It depends on the number of users which product is the best to use.

1 - 5 user => NIS 2012 or N360 v6

> 5 users => Small business or endpoint protection.

compare

Cheers, Jo Graduate of the WTT Classroom

Replies are locked for this thread.