• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Remove pc from 3 license subscription

My PC died. I have a 3 lic sub for NAV 2010. How do I remove my dead PC so I can use the license on my new pc? Dead pc and remaining 2 pc's had NAV 2010. New pc has NAV 2012 preinstalled for a 90 day trial. 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Remove pc from 3 license subscription

Once you free up the installation, you just have to enter the key from your existing subscription into the new PC's NAV 2012.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos1

Please Follow Krusty's Suggestion and I just wanna to add a missing piece: After signing in to the Norton Management goto My Account option to see the License summary and to get the above mentioned Garbage Icon...

Kudos0

Hi Subash,

Thanks for the tip.  I always welcome correction and additional information. 

Cheers,  Dave.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 * Norton 360 v21.6.0.32
Kudos0

Tkanks for the advice. SOlved the problem. Was a little more complicated in my case as the only PC I had access to to work the issue needed some Norton upgrades befoe I could get to the community and get the MANAGE app to work.

Kudos0

issue fixed?

Kudos0

My PC died. I have a 3 lic sub for NAV 2010. How do I remove my dead PC so I can use the license on my new pc? Dead pc and remaining 2 pc's had NAV 2010. New pc has NAV 2012 preinstalled for a 90 day trial. 

Accepted Solution
Kudos4

Welcome danceman,

You can sign in to Norton Management with the email address and password associated with your Norton Account and remove the Dead PC (The garbage can icon) freeing up the third activation to use again.  If you have trouble you can contact Customer Support.  Live Chat is usually the quickest.

Edit:  -  You are entitled and encouraged to upgrade NAV 2010 to NAV 2012 while your subscription is valid.

Dave.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 * Norton 360 v21.6.0.32

Replies are locked for this thread.