• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1

how can i change the colors in the login/password sections filled in by identity safe?

Identity Safe fills in colors on login fields with white text on a bright-green background. The text is practically invisible to me. How can I change the color scheme? 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: how can i change the colors in the login/password sections filled in by identity safe?

Identity Safe fills in colors on login fields with white text on a bright-green background. The text is practically invisible to me. How can I change the color scheme? 

Kudos0

Re: how can i change the colors in the login/password sections filled in by identity safe?

Unfortunately,  I don't think there is any way to change colour of the login field.  Bright green is it.

Dave.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 *|*|* Norton Security with Backup v22.1.0.9
Kudos1

Hi weheh,

White text?  That sounds odd. 

Kudos0

Good question!

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 *|*|* Norton Security with Backup v22.1.0.9
Kudos0

Hi weheh,

I also think that sounds odd so I need to ask if you are using the full blown ID Safe that comes with NIS/N360 or the stand the alone ID Safe used with mobile devices?  I do not think it would makea difference if it is the local or online vault in the full blown ID Safe.

Kudos1

yank wrote:

Hi weheh,

I also think that sounds odd so I need to ask if you are using the full blown ID Safe that comes with NIS/N360 or the stand the alone ID Safe used with mobile devices?  I do not think it would makea difference if it is the local or online vault in the full blown ID Safe.

I'm using both NIS and stand alone ID safe and I have black text in both. Do you have a color set on you system that might change the way ID safe displays text? Keep us in the loop

Dick Win7x64 SP1 current NSBU
Kudos0

I'm using Identity Safe with various browsers, including Chrome, Mozilla, and IE. I don't know what is meant by "full-blown ID Safe", but this is the only Identity Safe I'm using and know of.

Kudos0

weheh wrote:

I'm using Identity Safe with various browsers, including Chrome, Mozilla, and IE. I don't know what is meant by "full-blown ID Safe", but this is the only Identity Safe I'm using and know of.

Are you using Identity safe that came with N360 Or NIS?-the full blown version.

Or, are you using the standa alone version, with no other Norton products?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.

Replies are locked for this thread.