• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Opening Attachments in Yahoo Mail

I cannot open any attachments in Yahoo Mail. I have tried Chrome, Safari, IE9 and Firefox Browsers. I contacted Yahoo Support and they seemed to think the issue had to do with my Security or Firewall settings in Norton 360. I am running the latest version of Norton 360.

Has anyone come across this issue?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Opening Attachments in Yahoo Mail

JosephS wrote:

I cannot open any attachments in Yahoo Mail. I have tried Chrome, Safari, IE9 and Firefox Browsers. I contacted Yahoo Support and they seemed to think the issue had to do with my Security or Firewall settings in Norton 360. I am running the latest version of Norton 360.

What kind of files were these attachments? Pictures, Word docs, .exe's?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

Kudos0

Hi JosephS,

Welcome to Norton Community Forums!!

Please let us know exactly what you tried to do with the attachment - whether to open it or download it?

Did you get any error message from yahoo?

If you tried to open which failed, can you try to download it and then open?

You may disable the Smart firewall/Auto-Protect from Norton for temporary purpose and check if you can open it.

Thanks,

HarryP

Replies are locked for this thread.