• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Norton 360 Everywhere

I've used Norton 360 for several years now, and have been very happy with it.  The back up feature bailed me out of a hard drive failure a few years ago.

It comes up for renewal later this month.  Since we have acquired  a MacBook Pro and an iPad in recent months, I decided to upgrade to Norton 360 Everywhere. 

So I just did it yesterday.  But while it installed easily on our PCs, I can't seem to install it on either one of the Apple products.  Though it downloaded, it would not install.  It doesn't seem to be compatible with the Apple operating systems.

Did I just waste my money on the extra price for this product, or am I doing something wrong? 

I've tried finding a link that would allow me to cancel the purchase and go back to the regular Norton 360, but can't find one.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 Everywhere

Welcome

I'm not sure about Mac issues, but if you try logging into your Norton Account from your Mac, and clicking on the Download button beside your active subscription, that may download and install a Mac version of your product.

I do not think the iPad is covered by the 360 program. It is Android tablets that are covered. Check the 'System Requirements' tab on this page.

If you want to change your mind about your purchase because it does not cover your iPad, contact Norton Support via online chat and request a refund withing 60 days. You will find them here.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

Thanks PETERWEB

I guess you are right about the program only supporting Android phones and tablets.

After downloading to the MacBook, It said the program is incompatible with MacOS X, when I tried to install it. 

Since I have struck out, I'll uninstall the Everywhere from the PCs, and go back to the plain 360.  Then I'll ask for the refund using your link.

Thanks again.

Kudos0

Confused-70 wrote:

Thanks PETERWEB

I guess you are right about the program only supporting Android phones and tablets.

After downloading to the MacBook, It said the program is incompatible with MacOS X, when I tried to install it. 

Since I have struck out, I'll uninstall the Everywhere from the PCs, and go back to the plain 360.  Then I'll ask for the refund using your link.

Thanks again.

Before you undo everything, do you have the following version of the Mac OS.

Operating Systems Supported

• Mac OS® X 10.7

Have you updated your OS to at least that version?

Contact the Support people before uninstalling everything. They may have a solution to the Mac version issue.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

this is great just what I wanted to know - whether it supported Ipad I think I will still buy because it does 5 items - doesn't matter which 5 as far as I can tell and maybe one day they will include Ipad

Replies are locked for this thread.