• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Trust level%?

I know that this may sound like a stupid question but what is the Trust level% figure (under CPU USAGE) on the main screen supposed to show or indicate? I don't think mine has ever moved from 0!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Trust level%?

I know that this may sound like a stupid question but what is the Trust level% figure (under CPU USAGE) on the main screen supposed to show or indicate? I don't think mine has ever moved from 0!

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Newfan wrote:

The trust level indicates the percentage of files on your system that do not need to be scanned every time. They have been checked and as long as there are no changes to them, they do not need to be checked again. This speeds up your scan times.

Have you ever run a full system reputation scan? If you click on Scans from the main screen, then click on Reputation Scan, and choose the full system scan. This should change your percentage from 0.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

Thanks for the reply - I have my NIS2013 set on full scan so my trust Level% will be 0.

Thanks again!

Replies are locked for this thread.