• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Utilities reinstall

Hallo,

I had to reinstall NIS and also Norton utilities (it was added to NIS 2011), but I cannot activate Norton Utilities,

because the code is not ok? Was this addon also only for 1 year? (I bought a new NIS 2012 because this was cheaper than upgrade!).

Thanks for help

rombo

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Utilities reinstall

Hallo,

I had to reinstall NIS and also Norton utilities (it was added to NIS 2011), but I cannot activate Norton Utilities,

because the code is not ok? Was this addon also only for 1 year? (I bought a new NIS 2012 because this was cheaper than upgrade!).

Thanks for help

rombo

Kudos0

Hi,

No, Norton Utilities does not expire.  It has a separate Product Key to NIS.  If you can't find the correct Key you can sign into your Norton Account and look for View Order History.  Clicking that should show you your Norton Utilities Product history.  Click View will reveal your NU Product Key.

If  you still have problems Customer Support will assist.  You can reach them at http://www.norton.com/chat.  Live Chat is often the quickest.

Dave

Windows 7 x64 SP1 | NSwB 22.1 | MBAM Premium | MBAE Free | HMP.A 2 | SpywareBlaster
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Thanks,

Support Chat solved the problem: from my Norton Account I got NU 16, but the key is for Version 15!

Problem solved

Bye

rombo

Replies are locked for this thread.