• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

guruaid

does any one know if nortons uses guruaid company to help resove virus protection issues?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: guruaid

cookie029 wrote:

does any one know if nortons uses guruaid company to help resove virus protection issues?

There are many Gurus here   , but Norton uses Norton employees for virus issues.

The company you mention may provide support for Norton products, but they would in no way represent Norton. This is the same as a company supporting MS Windows, but are not  affiliated with MS.

Is there something we can help you with?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

As Peter said .....

Have a look here

http://www.scambook.com/company/view/23982/GuruAid 

and Run do not Walk to the nearest exit! 

Did you let them do anything on your computer?

Hugh
Kudos0

cookie029 wrote:

Hi,
I think all of the appropriate answers have been posted

Been thinking about the name and decided to try some. Was able to find the powdered concentrate and added some sparkling water. The mixture turned dark and began to smoke. After it settled down I noticed that there were many little bugs swimming around trying to escape. A plastic spoon placed into the container was consumed almost immediately. This also allowed several of the bugs to grow in size while others seemed to divide into multiple smaller more aggressive critters.

I ceased my experiment/playing and placed the container into the microwave and let it run until there was no more activity. The contents were then taken out and buried in a compost heap.

Lesson? Check before using just about anything for the first time.

[nothing about this message is to be taken seriously for any reason or under any circumstances]

Dick Win7x64 SP1 current NSBU

Replies are locked for this thread.