• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Ads by Browse to Save Virus

I recently bought a new laptop and have only been using it to browse facebook and a few sites, but ive noticed these ads by Browse to Save pop up all over facebook and my search websites. I have norton installed and tried to use the eraser tool, no luck. I tried deleteing cookies and clearing history, as well as trying to find it through the manage add-ons solution but no luck. Does anyone have a solution to this virus/malware?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Ads by Browse to Save Virus

I recently bought a new laptop and have only been using it to browse facebook and a few sites, but ive noticed these ads by Browse to Save pop up all over facebook and my search websites. I have norton installed and tried to use the eraser tool, no luck. I tried deleteing cookies and clearing history, as well as trying to find it through the manage add-ons solution but no luck. Does anyone have a solution to this virus/malware?

Kudos0

Re: Ads by Browse to Save Virus

Owen-D wrote:

You can get infected by browsing just one website. What Norton product is installed and what is its version number.

You used Norton Power Eraser?

Download malwarebytes free version - do not accept trial of full version. Run scan

If you have not run a full scan with your Norton product you should.

Replies are locked for this thread.