• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 (2013) install

I just installed Norton 360 (2013) on my laptop without any problems.  I am now now trying to install it on my desktop but the install keeps hanging on the "Installing Norton 360" window.  It states in grayed out letters that there is less than a minute for the install to complete but that does not happen.  I have run the virus scan from the CD and one virus was found and fixed but the install is still hanging.  I am running Windows 7 Ultra and have Norton 360 (2012) installed.  Any suggestions on how I can get Norton 360 to complete the instalation?  I have 22 days left before last years subscription runs out.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 (2013) install

vpotter0 wrote:

I just installed Norton 360 (2013) on my laptop without any problems.  I am now now trying to install it on my desktop but the install keeps hanging on the "Installing Norton 360" window.  It states in grayed out letters that there is less than a minute for the install to complete but that does not happen.  I have run the virus scan from the CD and one virus was found and fixed but the install is still hanging.  I am running Windows 7 Ultra and have Norton 360 (2012) installed.  Any suggestions on how I can get Norton 360 to complete the instalation?  I have 22 days left before last years subscription runs out.

Hi,

I'd suggest the easy way - click on support then check for new version and let it do the heavy lifting. This will give you the current version [v20.x]  run live update to make sure it is up to date.

Then when you get closer to the expiration date of the current subscription do the renew with the new key. Because it is a new key it will not include your remaining days - that's why I'm suggesting you wait until closer to expiration time.

Keep us posted

Dick Win7x64 SP1 current NSBU

Replies are locked for this thread.