• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

TSULoader.exe

Hi, just bought my laptop and had Norton 360 installed. It's running on windows 8. Unfortunately i accidentally downloaded a file (Fast Download) and now i can't delete it. 360 didn't recognize if it was a virus or something. When I try to delete it, it says it's open in Norton 360. When I run scans, it just goes on and it doesn't finish. I downloaded the Norton Removal Tool but the installation doesnt continue.  A bit frustrating because i dont know much about troubleshooting and stuff. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks

File Description:       Installer

Type:                           Application

File Version:              2013.1.9.1734

Product Name:         Cloud Software

Product Version:      1.0

Copyright:                 Copyright 2012 Cloud Software LTD

Size:                          308 KB

Language:               Language Neutral

Original Filename: TSULoader.exe

Replies

Kudos0

Re: TSULoader.exe

Hi, just bought my laptop and had Norton 360 installed. It's running on windows 8. Unfortunately i accidentally downloaded a file (Fast Download) and now i can't delete it. 360 didn't recognize if it was a virus or something. When I try to delete it, it says it's open in Norton 360. When I run scans, it just goes on and it doesn't finish. I downloaded the Norton Removal Tool but the installation doesnt continue.  A bit frustrating because i dont know much about troubleshooting and stuff. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks

File Description:       Installer

Type:                           Application

File Version:              2013.1.9.1734

Product Name:         Cloud Software

Product Version:      1.0

Copyright:                 Copyright 2012 Cloud Software LTD

Size:                          308 KB

Language:               Language Neutral

Original Filename: TSULoader.exe

Kudos0

I found it

Please go to a Malware Removal site like Bleeping Computer, it installs PUP's at least.

I will upload screenshots soon.

Quads

Kudos0

Sceenshots of the downloader installing

Quads

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Thanks for taking the time to help me out... I tried searching for WxDownload Accelerator but apparently WXDownload Fast is the one showing up. I'm not sure if they are the same. 

What I did is have my laptop boot in safe mode and have everything removed and reinstall windows. It worked and hopefully the annoying TSULoader.exe is out of the system.

Replies are locked for this thread.