Norton Hotspot Privacy => 502 Bad Gateway
I've been very happy with Norton Hotspot Privacy since December. However in recent weeks, I'm noticing intermittent problems.
- when watching videos on CWTV, it stops intermittently every few seconds
- sometimes it just hangs when I try to connect to any website. It works great when I disconnect from Norton Hotspot privacy.
- other times I get a 502 Bad Gateway message
I have Norton Hotspot privacy on a second machine. For now it's working there. I do want it working on my primary machine. What should I do? Could there be a confllict with Norton 360?
I see other's are having 502 Bad Gateway messages too.
- http://community.norton.com/t5/Other-Norton-Products/Norton-Hotspot-Privacy-and-GMail/m-p/940483#M55478 (it's all sites, not just gmail for me)
- http://www.amazon.com/Norton-Hotspot-Privacy-5-Users/product-reviews/B009YYZJDQ (scroll down to comment from John Flora)