• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Identity Safe - remember passwords

I periodically get a pop-up asking if I want to enable Identity Safe Password Manager so Norton can remember passwords.  I'm not going to sign up for this and would like to stop the pop-up from showing-up periodically, but Norton only gives two options: enabling password manager or 'remind me later'.  Is there a way to stop the pop-ups?

Thanks

just learning

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Identity Safe - remember passwords

I periodically get a pop-up asking if I want to enable Identity Safe Password Manager so Norton can remember passwords.  I'm not going to sign up for this and would like to stop the pop-up from showing-up periodically, but Norton only gives two options: enabling password manager or 'remind me later'.  Is there a way to stop the pop-ups?

Thanks

just learning
Kudos1

Open Norton, click settings, click identity protection, under the identity safe section turn off the " prompt me to log in " and click apply at the bottom. Hopefully that will stop the popup.

Kudos0

Thanks for the reply, followed the steps and hopefully I won't get another prompt.  Do wish the prompt included an option to 'not see this again' rather than just 'remind me later'.  Thanks again!

just learning

Replies are locked for this thread.