• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

oyodomo

A friend has a laptop infected with oyodomo.  Doesn't Norton recognize this malware? I can't find it in the index of malware.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: oyodomo

A friend has a laptop infected with oyodomo.  Doesn't Norton recognize this malware? I can't find it in the index of malware.

Kudos0

Not much I can do as it is the friend that has the Laptop not you with it next to you.

Quads

Kudos0

Actually, I do have his laptop with me.  I'm trying to clean out this virus thingy, but cannot find any info on the Norton site.

Kudos0

How is the Malware Removalist getting on for their friend and their Laptop / Notebook??

There is a reason I don't want to touch the system,  A person decided to try and remove "whatever" from someone elses system.  

Just like the PC shop / tech thread where he was doing the same think and really doing what he had no idea about.

Quads

Kudos0

He wants me to "fix it" but I'm scared to get into the nuts and bolts involved. There is a lot of info on the net, but who knows who really knows? (Did that make sense? ;-) )  Anyway, it's vacation time, so he took the laptop back with him for the time being.

Kudos0

"He wants me to "fix it" but I'm scared to get into the nuts and bolts involved"

Then you are not  to touch, simple to understand.

Quads

Replies are locked for this thread.