Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Recently I have been plagued by Ad Choices Ads on many web sites I visit but not my sites. What is ?
Recently I have been plagued by Ad Choices Ads on many web sites I visit but not my sites. What is it?
CNN.COM has a web page that describes:
it and an opt-out that only removes the relevency not the ads themselves. Its way too many ads. I know I see ads on a search engine search but not on the target page and I am starting to see that disturbing effect.
I would like someone at Norton/Symantec to explain this. I also feel I should be getting better support from Norton/Symantec regarding the emergence of disturbing developments like this
If you do decide to OPT-OUT the following popup screen appears:
(Note that this does not remove the ads from view just makes them less relevant)
I hope norton as a better solution as its software continues to drain my laptop performance by at least 10% sometimes 18%Opt out of interest-based ads from the Turner NetworkIf you opt out of interest-based ads on this site or another Turner Network site, please be aware of the following:
- You will no longer receive interest-based ads on the Turner Network sites. You will still see the same number of ads as before, but they may not be as relevant to you.
- The Turner Network's opt out is cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer and browser on which the opt out is applied. If you use other computers or browsers and want to opt out of interest-based ads on any of those, you will need to repeat this process for each computer or browser.
- If you delete your browser cookies and want to continue to be opted out of interest-based ads, you will need to return to this page and opt out again.
- You can change your preferences at any time to enable interest-based ads by returning to this page and selecting "opt in."
- Safari users: Please note that the opt opt functionality on this page may not display or operate properly if your browser is set to block third party cookies.