• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

NIS 2014 install question....

I have a license good for 1 year and 3 computers. I have installed NIS on 2 computers. But, on one of them. The pc died and I have ordered a new pc. My account says 1 install remaining for another pc. How do I get it back to 2 since my other pc is dead with NIS installed on it? It will never be used again. Or am I screwed and only have 1 install left?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS 2014 install question....

I have a license good for 1 year and 3 computers. I have installed NIS on 2 computers. But, on one of them. The pc died and I have ordered a new pc. My account says 1 install remaining for another pc. How do I get it back to 2 since my other pc is dead with NIS installed on it? It will never be used again. Or am I screwed and only have 1 install left?

Kudos0

Cant get chat to work.

Accepted Solution
Kudos6

Hi Fatties,

1. Logon to Norton Management (www.manage.norton.com) using your Norton account credentials.

2. Goto MyAccount->Products

3. Select your Product i.e. NIS

It will list up the two licenses which you have used. Besides each, there will be thrash icon. Delete the license of died PC (You can identify using PC name). Now you will have 2 license remaining.

Kindly let us know if you need more info.

Thanks!

Kudos0

Done and done. It now says 1 of 3 seats used. Thanks so much.

Kudos0

Hi FattiesGoneWild,

In this case, the best way to resolve this is to contact Customer Support via Live Chat at  this link.

Just explain the situation to the support agent. They are very good at dealing with account, subscription and activation issues. 

I would not anticipate any problems with getting your activations back in order.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."  Edward R. Murrow

Replies are locked for this thread.