• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Norton 360 to Norton 360 Multi Device

Well today I purchased Norton 360 Multi-Device. Only problem is that the instructions on the back of the card do not work. I mean, I tried to go to the site but it just directed itself to another page. I would really appreciate any help.

Replies

Kudos1

Re: Norton 360 to Norton 360 Multi Device

If you already have a Product Key for N30 Multi-Device all you need to do is uninstall the current version and install N360 Premium Edition, then activate it with the key.

You will lose any remaining days, so best to wait until you only have a day or two left before activating N360 Multi-Device.

I recommend backing up / exporting a copy of your ID Safe data if you use that feature.

You can download the new version from www.norton.com/latestn360p

W W W  =  Wild Wild West.    Be careful out there!
Kudos0

kikip1983 wrote:

Well today I purchased Norton 360 Multi-Device. Only problem is that the instructions on the back of the card do not work. I mean, I tried to go to the site but it just directed itself to another page. I would really appreciate any help.

Which site were you trying to get to? 

There were some issues with being redirected to a forgotten password page. This has been corrected.

Maybe you can try again.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Identity Safe data.
Kudos0

Sorry, been sick. It gave me this site: norton.com/walmart/n360md. But then it just automatically changes to just: us.norton.com

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

kikip1983 wrote:

Sorry, been sick. It gave me this site: norton.com/walmart/n360md. But then it just automatically changes to just: us.norton.com

When I enter the first link I get redirected to a second link as you note. Is it this page?

This would be correct. You just have to choose the correct download type you need.

If you are seeing anything else, can you post a screenshot that includes the full URL ?  Instructions to post screenshots can be found here
http://community.norton.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Forum-Tip-How-to-post-screenshots-in-the-forum/m-p/254415#U254415

Kudos0

If you buy from Walmart you may run into their point of sale activation procedure and find that you don't get a KEY to activate but download a preactivated copy ..... which also may mean that your clock starts running when you buy ....

If you still have problems getting the MultiDevice working through help lhere I would suggest contacting Norton Online Support via the chat that uses your computer keyboard rather than the phone.

Click on this link https://www.norton.com/chat  and work on from there.

It would be prudent to make sure you have an image of your hard drive saved or at least backup copies of all your personal data, especially if they deem it necessary to take remote control of your machine .... just as a safety measure. You know how it is: if you take the precautions nothing bad happens but if you don't ......

Please let us know how you get on ....

Hugh
Kudos0

Thanks! The website worked. No more problems. I really appreciate the help.

Kudos0

Happy to hear things are working for you.

We are here if you need us again.

Replies are locked for this thread.