• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

Norton Safe Search

I had to reinstall NIS and  now can find no way of disabling, as I had before and still do on other PC, safesearch. Its in Firebox and both are current programs.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Safe Search

Hi

What I am trying to do is close Safe Search. Before I had to reinstall (and still on my other PC's) I had it closed with just  Vault left open. Now all I can do is disable or enable the entire bar not component’s as I was able to do before.  I haven’t been able to find any menu giving options relating to individual components of the bar and it takes up more space than I want for something I never use.

Kudos0

john7, if you go to the setting suggested by yank, you can uncheck the Safe Search box, and it won't show on your toolbar.

Windows 7 64 Bit Sp1 NIS V 21.5.0.19
Kudos0

Thanks finally worked out to use Open Identity Safe App to find the settings,

Kudos0

Glad you got it sorted!
Kudos0

I had to reinstall NIS and  now can find no way of disabling, as I had before and still do on other PC, safesearch. Its in Firebox and both are current programs.

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi john7,

Without any more info than you have given us to work with - is this what you are looking for?

Betting your next question is: How do you get there?

Log into you vault, open it to the all log-ins page and select the Gear and then then General Tab.

If not what you are looking for - perhaps we can do better with more information.

Replies are locked for this thread.