• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Kudos0

N360 v 21.1.0.18 and Firefox 25.0.1

The Identity Vault is working in the subject configuration.  But the folder structure for organizing the various log-ins (in the Safe) is gone.  I had organized my log-ins in one folder, my wife's log-ins in another folder, financial log-ins in a third folder, etc.

Is the disappearance of the folder structure a deliberate design feature of 21.1.0.18?  I really like the folder structure and am sorry to see it go.

I saw the explanation about "tags", but I don't see them anywhere.

OK, just delete this post.  I don't seem to have the option or I would do it.  I don't see how to use the tags.  I give up.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: N360 v 21.1.0.18 and Firefox 25.0.1

The Identity Vault is working in the subject configuration.  But the folder structure for organizing the various log-ins (in the Safe) is gone.  I had organized my log-ins in one folder, my wife's log-ins in another folder, financial log-ins in a third folder, etc.

Is the disappearance of the folder structure a deliberate design feature of 21.1.0.18?  I really like the folder structure and am sorry to see it go.

OK, just delete this post.  I don't seem to have the option or I would do it.  I don't see how to use the tags.  I give up.

Kudos0

Re: N360 v 21.1.0.18 and Firefox 25.0.1

Broadhead wrote:

Hi,

Don't feel bad. I'm still trying to work out how to use the 'tags' to replace the folders. If you feel up to posting another message, please go here

http://community.norton.com/t5/Product-Suggestions/bd-p/Suggestions

and tell the team what you think of their 'improvement'. They do read the messages there and they do take user suggestions into account as they develop the next versions.

Thanks

Stay well and surf safe

DickWin7x64 SP1 current NIS V21

Replies are locked for this thread.