07-19-2010 02:34 PM
A great feature of the Norton Community allows you to be notified by email when there is a new reply to your post.
There are a few ways to set up this feature, but this method allows for an extra option.
1) From any Community Page, click on “My Settings” (Upper right corner)
2) Click on the “Subscriptions & Bookmarks” tab.
3) Place a check mark in “Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in”
• Now you will be alerted by email when there is a new reply to a post you started or participated in.
• You will have to log into the Forums to read the content.
4) This step is optional, but if you would like to view the body of the reply in your email, select: “Subject and body”.
• You can now read the text of the reply without logging into the Forums.
5) When complete, go to the bottom of the page and select “Save Changes”.
(Do this anytime you make changes to your settings.)
There may also be topic of interest that you would like to follow even though you have not participated in the thread.
You can be notified by email about new replies to any topic by selecting "Topic Options" and then "Subscribe".
You should then see a notification: "Success! Subscription added." That's all there is to it!
Norton 360 • Norton Internet Security • Norton Zone | XP SP3 • Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
• PLEASE, BACKUP or EXPORT your Identity Safe Data on a regular basis •