Not what you were looking for? Ask our experts!
Contributor
aclorenzo
Accepted Solution

How do I stop all these unrelated emails.

How do I stop all these unrelated emails. Stop already........
Regular Contributor
intesec

Re: How do I stop all these unrelated emails.

Hi aclorenzo

What emails are you talking about?  Where are they coming from?

ATB

intesec

Contributor
aclorenzo

They come from Norton Community on Subjects I am not interested in.  I get between 50 and 100.  How do I stop them.  They are not on what I posted, but I have to checki to see if it is about my question.

Regular Contributor
intesec

[ Edited ]

Hi aclorenzo

Sign into your Norton forum account, top right hand side of that page click, My Settings, click subscriptions and notifications, click notification Settings, scroll down and under Notify me of, select the options from the drop down menu that you require (EDETED) and click save.

ATB

intesec

Contributor
aclorenzo

Thank.  I hope that helps.

Contributor
aclorenzo

I am still getting 50 to 100 Norton Community Mailers on subjects I didn't post to.  I have to look at all of them to see if they are my answers I need.  Tell me what to uncheck to only get my subject.  I am sorry I ever posted a questions.

Regular Contributor
intesec

[ Edited ]

Hi aclorenzo

Check under search subscriptions hover over the circle next to, search query, to get the dialogue box and read what it says change what is needed and click save.

The below image is what I have and I don’t get emails from forum posts.

note.JPG

On the above page try setting the drop down menus that have never to never and click save?

If this doesn’t work did you change anything in the My Settings page that you can remember and change it back?

In the mean time ignore or delete the Norton community emails and check the forum to see if there are any replies?  You can also get emails if some one sends you a PM, which is an envelope at the top right hand side of the Norton, forum page that appears when you have signed into your user account and will turn yellow when you have a message(s).

ATB

intesec

Contributor
aclorenzo

Thanks.  I hope that works.  I will try to let you know.

Contributor
aclorenzo

Thanks.  I hope that works.  I will try to let you know if I can figure it out.

huwyngr
Topics: 1,034
Kudos: 2,820
Solutions: 376

[ Edited ]

aclorenzo wrote:

Thanks.  I hope that works.  I will try to let you know if I can figure it out.

Please note that you already asked earlier how to do this in the middle of someone else's thread and got replies:

http://community.norton.com/t5/Other-Norton-Products/norton-utilites-thousands-of-errors/m-p/1046277... 

so please make a habit of going back, when you ask a question and looking for anwers!

It's very discouraging for the volunteers here when they answer user questions and the person never comes back ....

Have a look at this page listing recent threads here and see how many you started ..... and how many you have not reposted in.

http://community.norton.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/bd-p/forum_feedback 

Hugh