07-12-2009 01:36 AM - last edited on 07-12-2009 07:19 AM by shannons
hope you can help me out. Im having the same problem with ched88 and
farquhar87 . I also cannot scan with my norton 360 (2.0). I've already scan it with malware and deleted all the virus detected but when i reboot it still not scanning virus and spyware. i've run the GMER and attached is the log.Be very glad if u can help me out with this..thanks!
[edit: Changed subject to reflect moved post.]
07-12-2009 02:00 AM
You will need to wait for Quads to look at your log. You were also requested to start a new message. There will now be a short delay while I have you moved to a thread of your own.
07-12-2009 02:02 AM
1. Download Combofix to your Desktop, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-us
Don't use yet.
2. I have Personal Messaged you the script between the lines, look for the yellow envelope at the upper right hand side. Copy the Script.
3. Open Notepad and paste it in to notepad with the first line being killall::
4. Save the script as "CFScript.txt" CFScript.txt is what you see on your desktop after saving.
5. Disable Nortons Auto-Protect and Firewall.
6. Drag and drop CFScript.txt on top of Combofix.exe, like when you drop files into the recycle bin.
7. Combofix will start, When it is scanning don't move the mouse cursor inside the box, can cause freezing.