06-17-2010 11:23 AM
When I launch IE 8 in the morning and go to login to my card safe, two different log in boxes appear, the old one and the new one from version 18.104.22.168 Premier Edition. How can I remove the old one?
06-17-2010 11:59 PM - edited 06-18-2010 12:00 AM
Some minor data corruption would have caused this.
Try the following,
1. Take a backup of your newer identity safe profile data to a .npm file
2. Reset the newer Identity safe profile by providing empty/wrong password in the 'Login to Identity Safe' window
3. Setup a fresh Idenitity Safe profile
4. Restore the Idenitity Safe data from the .npm file, created in step2
5. Check if this helps solve your problem